8.15.2010

Sneak Peaks... Help me NAME one!

SNEAK PEAK!

here is a little peak at what is coming to the shop next, plus many more!


I think this little necklace is just the sweetest! Want to help name it??? I was thinking something along the lines of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', but that may be too cliche... Leave your thoughts in the comments! (and please dont be offended if I dont pick yours)
I am absolutely in love with these earrings, the color is to die for. It is a mint jade color, just like Jadite if you are familiar with china. Jadite has been collected in my family because of my Pap and his love for antiques...
Something about the simplicity and color of this little butterfly necklace just warms my heart.
I am very excited about these boho necklaces, there are four different styles and only two of each!
and how can you not love a colorful little owl necklace!

P.S. I am going to try to get back to commenting to each of you in the comment stream... starting with my last post. I have been slacking in that department due to lack of time, but you guys deserve it! So if you are ever curious if your comment got reciprocated, check back in the comments to see!

PEACE,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. Tea Party!
    Love these, they are so pretty!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about: la petite cuillère

    meaning the little spoon.

    love this post! and i love that owl necklace! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Laura
    I love this necklace! What do you think of Mrs."Pepper Pot necklace"? Do you know Mrs.Pepper Pot, the teaspoon lady?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about something dealing with Mary Poppins...you know her song about "it takes a spponful of sugar to help the medicine go down..." It's kindof a cute little scene in that movie! Anyhow, I love them all so much. You are a beautiful artist and crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. breakfast at sun rose..
    and i love the owl necklace very colorful.
    xoxo jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all of the suggestions... I am going with...

    BISCUITS! ...la petite cuillere... couldnt resist, its perfect!

    THANK YOU!!! This was fun, I may do this more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love your creations....the owl necklace is a fave, indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that round striped bead on that last necklace. did you somehow make it? beautiful. you are so amazingly artistic. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cameron, thank you!

    Bella, i didnt make that bead, but isnt it cool! it is made from a thick thread, so im sure you could easily wrap a wooden bead with some thread like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!