8.31.2010

Thankful

Since I am too tired tonite to take my own photo, I borrowed this beautiful one from Pink Suede Shoe. I adore it!


Honestly, at first, all I wanted to write about was how tired I was and how much was going on right now. But instead, I want to write about how thankful I am. I am so thankful for the family I have. James and I have had a crazy week with lots of silly things going on like toilets and fridges going out on us and crazy work related stuff... but it seems like anytime things go wrong, our parents have been there to pick us back up. My dad helped James figure some house stuff out while I came over sick as a dog. And then James parents came over twice, once to check out our fridge and toilet and then the next day brought us their own fridge b/c we were going to have to buy one! Talk about the sweetest best parent in laws one could ever ask for! I am so thankful to have them in our lives. And my daddy, he is always so quick to help anytime I need him.

Then I also got to spend a bit of time with my nanna and her man, and my aunt Lisa (my mom's sister), and I am always reminded of their love when I am around them. They are never short of letting me know how much they love me. I have the best family a girl could ask for. And I am super thankful.

AND... my surprise news should be coming out late tonite or sometime tomorrow!!!

PEACE,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. In my dictionary ( Danielle's Fabulous Dictionary) that's what family means.
    Family-noun- means loved ones who love unconditionally and have your back when you are about to pull your hair out!
    Get some rest pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you know to say the rest word, thank you, i needed to hear that! i think i like this dictionary of yours, wish i could read it, lol! thanks danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!