8.27.2010

Sneak Peak Secret

Sneak Peak of a shot for a new team I am joining :) Its still a surprise until its launched!


Sorry to MIA the past few days... I have had two major orders in that have been held up by supplies... that finally arrived, so I have spent every hour for the last two days doing nothing but putting together the last bits of these orders. And then squeezing in a fun photoshoot of one of them before sending it off! Cant wait to share the good news!

I will be excited to finish up lots of custom orders I have in this weekend, and get back to creating new fresh stuff!

Hope everyone has a super wonderful day :)

PEACE,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. You are so hip and stylish...and your work is so scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...I got the earrings yesterday and they are even prettier in person. Didn't think that was possible! I have a feeling these are going to be my "go to" earrings:) And you are right my Violet Bella collection is growing. This is my 4 pair of earrings.

    I love all your new fall pieces. It made me smile to see how many had already sold. You go girl! Ha!
    Have a great weekend.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. cameron, thank you so much sweetie!

    thanks miss lou :)

    amber, yay! so glad you love them! one day you might need a whole jewelry display just for violet bella, ha ha, wouldnt that be fun? thank you love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the plaid and love the music playing!
    xo
    b
    your such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!