Since it's my birthday week, I thought Id share of few of the things on my wishlist. I always have an ever-rotating storage of things that would make me smile if I had them. Things I dont really need, but would love... So I picked three for my body and three for my home to share with you.
1. I adore this dress from Ruche. I really have not been a big fan of the one shoulder look on most garments, but when I saw this dress I fell in love. It swayed me to the other side.
2. And this dress is also from Ruche and one of my most recent favorited items. I love the simple style of this dress and the pattern is beautiful.
3. These shoes are on my wishlist in a big way. I know they are knock offs of some amazing Jeffrey Campbell shoes, but I honestly could never afford the real deal. I found these on ebay, and one day... I will snatch them up!
4. For my home, Id love these 3 prints below. Im super picky about the art I put in my home. This print made by Charmaine Olivia is just stunning. I love her work.
5. I have been a fan of Tel Aviv's work for some time. Her etsy shop Tushtush is definitely a favorite. This is one of her semi recent works. I saw it as an original and asked her if she was going to make it a tiny print, and she did! I would love to collect several of these tiny prints to display in our home over time. Starting with this one.
6. I think this bird and teapot print would look adorable in my kitchen. I love the colors and the feather. So sweet.