1.25.2013

NEW JEWELRY & GYPSY PRAYER FLAGS

Above are some of the custom wall hangings I made this past week.  Some very special ones for some very special ladies.  It makes my heart burst to know that these will be placed in each of their sacred spaces in their home.  I can't think of anything better.  Each one holds a special meaning for each girl, and after 2013 is over, they will each have a keepsake to remind them of the impact this year made on their lives.  Beyond just making beautiful art, this is where its at for me.  Being able to create something meaningful for someone, something that has an encouraging or positive affect on their spirit.  Yes!!!  This kind of stuff makes my heart so happy.  I'll be making a few more customs this week if you want to add your name to the list, just message me on etsy.

I also listed a bunch of new stuff in the shop the past few days.  Some of these are already gone, but many are still available.  If you ever see something I have sold that is no longer available, don't hesitate to ask if I can make you something similar.  Chances are I might!  

post signature
 
Share

12 comments:

  1. You are one talented lady Laura, they are beautiful.

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these-- so gorgeous with all the texture and pattern! I'm inspired to do something similar for my own "words of the year". I really like the idea of having something to remind you of where you're heading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea!! WOW! I make prayer flags too but out of recycled materials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those hangings are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i want to buy another wall hanging! i'm in love with my arrow necklace and my hanging, i could buy everything in your store. you are a beautiful creator, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so very beautiful! I'm a sucker for prayer flags, but these are gorgeous and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretty things Laura. I like your giving attitude. You are one of those bloggers who I really believe is a nice person. Ps. I like you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! Love it all. Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love mine so much Laura, thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magic Making and Awaken are my faves!! These are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!