11.16.2010

Lost Maples Adventure

Today we went to Lost Maples. One of my very favorite places.

We took our dog Violet, because she loves it just as much. We brought her home a big leaf, just like last year, now she has a little collection.

My eyes and nose are now full of dust, but my mind is full of sunlight glimmering through golden leaves.

Im super pooped... Bella (the kitty) is happy Im home... and Im considering eating a bowl of cereal for dinner.

Here are just some camera shots until I get the 'real' ones edited :)


Nanna, if you are reading this, I think you two love birds should come up again and we can go to Lost Maples together. We got season passes, so its free!

Tomorrow I am posting the prettiest photo shoot ever.

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Gosh your family is just so cute. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty girl Laura.

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful there, makes me want to get out and go for a walk (unfortunately it's super windy and wet here today!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that place looks beautiful..and i love it's name

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!