2.16.2013

GOODBYE BLOGGER, ITS BEEN NICE LOVING YOU

My new home is LIVE!

I couldn't wait.  I worked all day on it, and it was ready, so I thought, why not?

I will no longer be blogging here on blogger, please visit my new website to find the new blog!  So much love to everyone who has shared with me in this space, I hope you follow along with me to my new journey.

I will be transferring my BLOGLOVIN followers to the new space here:
www.rootsandfeathers.com

If you have been following this blog through Google Friend Connect, you will no longer see my updates.  Please go to the new blog and follow via bloglovin, feedburner or networked bloggers.  Thanks!

post signature
Share

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your hair in this photo!
    Jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, now following your other blog on bloglovin' so I can keep up! New site looks very nice also!

    -Sarah

    http://www.rootsandfeathers.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo, and the site looks awesome!
    if you have time you should drop by my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been exciting watching you grow over the years. I'll check out your new site tomorrow when I'm at work. I'm reading your blog from my phone right now and want to give your new site the full attention that it deserves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!