10.06.2012

THREADS - DOUBLE DOSE

Today's threads post is a two in one.  And a pretty funny reality of being a girl at times.  I got all dolled up to go out with my bestie the other night for our date night, and by the time I was done taking these photos, I realized I was not going to be able to wear this dress out.  It was my first real attempt at wearing it, b/c when I got it, it was a bit too small.  But Ive kept it around regardless b/c I love it.  It felt like it fit for a little while, but then I realized the more I walked, the more it rode up... NOT going to work.  Ha ha, so I sadly came back in and changed.  But, then was happy I did b/c my second outfit was soooo comfy!  How many times do we get dressed up, only to change the whole outfit at the last moment?  I know its happened to me more than once.  So, I decided to photograph both.  I just switched out the dress for a skirt, and changed tops.  The rest is the same.  (and I had a wonderful time being with my beautiful girlfriend, as always).

<<< outfit details >>>
top // c/o chicnova
dress // modcloth
boots // c/o blowfish
necklace // moorea seal
rings // f21


<<< outfit details >>>
top // f21
skirt // thrifted

Im looking forward to a sunday morning date with two of my girlfriends, to go to yoga and then sit by the river.  Talk about peace.  Im counting down the hours... What are your plans for this beautiful weekend?


post signature
Share

8 comments:

  1. I loved both outfits, my plans for the weekend: correct my manuscript and then work in some scketches for the cover art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura, please tell me you are going to donate that dress, so you don't get tempted to wear it again, cause if you do, you'll just be uncomfortable, right? the 2nd outfit is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these looks are great! Too bad the first one didn't fit right.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like the second outfit better too!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely as every day. Just spent the weekend with my favorites and am full of energie again. Its always such a relief afterwards, right!? Have a great start of the week,

    Love&Peace, Betty <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo is stunning. Gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are absolutely stunning!!! Loving the outfit choices, accessories and the use of natural light.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!