4.24.2011

Bits of Home...

here are some little snaps around the new house.  there is still so much to do, but im doing it a little at a time and not stressing about getting it all done.  i opened my shop back up yesterday and added lots of new goodies, and more to come today!  some really cute stuff.  and i already have new packages to get ready for shipping tomorrow.  feels so good to be back in business.  i really need to be, since now we have a bigger mortgage payment, eeek!  good for you guys b/c ill be constantly busting out some cute new Violet Bella!!!  i need to get a sewing table still.  i set it up on one of those fold up heavy duty card tables, but the whole thing shakes when i sew, so that is not going to fly!  now im on the hunt for a great sewing table.

many of these spaces shown have already been changed or elaborated on.  for a while, i have a feeling things will continue to change until i get it just right.  such fun!!!  i love decorating so much.  oh, and yesterday i even laid out on my back deck for a bit and soaked up some much needed vitamin D.  love it!  although i was a bit timid b/c earlier that morning i had found two scorpions on the deck!  oh my, they are my LEAST favorite bug!  im not feeling as free to be barefoot in my backyard as i had envisioned, but its still beautiful.


I hope you all enjoy your easter.  I plan on just being here in my house, decorating, working & enjoying!

PEACE,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. So weird to see my photo up on YOUR wall! :) I am glad you are back my friend. Love this new journey you are on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and inspiring! i love all the crocheted blankets you have around your house, they're my favorite thing to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura... I love your house... will you help me decorate when i move? purdy please!?

    btw: you can take one of my sewing tables tomorrow! when you come ... they arent the greatest tables.... either.. but they dont shake!!! lol -

    Maybe we can do a little trade-skee for the table.... if you want to make the graphics for some new business cards and hang tags for me? Purdy please?

    You might not like the modern red legs on the table.. but you can switch out the legs at ikea.!

    Xo... cant wait to see your face manana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so adorable!! u make me want a lip ring, except i hate needles so ill live my piercing dreams through you! as for your house, im in love! you have such a distinct style! i have always wanted a comfy chair like that in my sunroom:) thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your vintage pieces around the house. LOVE the old~timey radios. Too cool!

    The fiancé and I have been talking about getting a house soon, even just a rental. It would be nice to move out of the apartment we're in, and have a little yard. *Ah, dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking lovely Laura! Happy Easter to you, James, Bella and Violet!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute! I'm in love with your bangs. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing Laura, it all looks very neat and tidy, no home is a home wihout the granny rug. Beautiful.x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely home! It's sure to look fabulous when you're done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!