7.23.2009

The Unibomber


HOME LIFE PHOTOS!



this was 4th of July
fireworks in Boerne!
on our way to The Dogleg Coffeehouse!
my hubby looking at all cute!
we did laundry last night at the laundry mat and I snapped this awesome capture with my little baby blue canon!
this one also, blurry, but i love it. reminds me of my early camera days...
ha ha, this is james playing Call of Duty at night, one of his favorite things to do.
this is the look Bella gives me every morning because she wants to go in the back room. she will cry to go back there, sniff through a bit, and then shes satisfied and done.
...silly pics of me and james with his dad's unibomber glasses. ive posted some before, but they make me laugh, i couldnt help it.

I LOVE THIS ONE!
some cool self portraits coming soon, check back!

PEACE,
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!